BROWN'S FARM

A Mature Neighbourhood Between Downtown and the West End!

John Corbit, one of Orangeville's original founders, settled the land East of downtown Orangeville as early as 1829, which we now know as Brown's Farm. The land was later owned by Harry and Margaret Brown and was used for their 150 acre dairy farm- the last working farm within Orangeville's town limits. Following the development of all other surrounding farms, in 1975 the Brown's sold their land, and construction began on a new subdivision.
 
Brown's Farm subdivision is primarily comprised of 1970's bungalows and splits, generally with average-sized yards and conveniently located in between downtown Orangeville and the West End, providing an abundance of shopping and dining options as well as public transit and east access to Broadway (County Rd. 109), C-Line, and the Highway 9 by-pass.
 
School District:  Montgomery Village Public School; Westside Secondary School
 
Catholic School District:  St. Peter Elementary School; Robert F. Hall Catholic Secondary School





Interested in this neighbourhood? Find a Home

Boundaries

What to Expect

Interested in this neighbourhood? Find a Home